24/7 Emergency Garage Door Repair Mundelein, IL
Garage doors are meant to provide convenience, safety, and security for your home and family. This can all change in an instant if your garage door breaks or incurs unexpected damage. Vehicle accidents, broken springs, and malfunctioning motors are common causes of risky garage door situations requiring instant repairs. Please get in touch with our team for same-day garage door repair near Mundelein, IL, if you experience the following:
- You are stuck in or out of your garage door.
- Your garage door is stuck partially or entirely open
- Your garage door refuses to close automatically or manually.
- Your garage door fell off its tracks.
- You ran into your garage door, and the door is off track, at risk of falling, or damaged in such a way that leaves your garage and home vulnerable.
Regular Garage Door Repair Near Mundelein, IL
Not all garage door repairs need a same-day response. These garage door issues are typically due to normal wear and tear of individual garage door components. Time, frequent operation, and weather conditions all play a role in parts needing garage door repair or replacement. Our Garage Doors and More team can fix everything from misaligned sensors and rusted hinges to warped panels and cracked weatherstripping.
- Jerky, uneven, or slow garage door operation
- Strange noises during opening and closing
- Misaligned door or door off-track
- The door doesn’t open or close completely
- Remote control, wall switch, or keypad issues
- Vibration or shaking during operation
- Cracked, dented, warped, or rusted panels
- Worn or damaged cables, springs, and rollers
- The door starts to open/close and then stops/reverses
Skip the Repairs With NEW Garage Door Installation!
Schedule Garage Door Service With Garage Doors and More!
Whether you need garage door repair near Mundelein, IL, or are ready to increase your curb appeal and property value with a brand new garage door, Garage Doors and More is ready to serve you! See the difference a local garage door company can make in your overall experience when you schedule garage door service with our friendly, professional team!
What brands of garage door openers do you install and repair?
We can service and repair any brand of garage door opener. We install LiftMaster, Genie, and Sommer openers to ensure the best results.
How long do garage doors and garage door openers last?
Product quality, frequency of use, your maintenance routine, and local weather conditions all impact the longevity of your garage door system. Typically, though, garage doors last 15-30 years, and garage door openers last 10-15 years.
Can I repair my garage door myself?
We don’t recommend DIY garage door repair because garage doors are extremely heavy. One wrong move could cause significant damage to your garage door and potential injury. Leave the garage door repairs to your favorite local door company, Garage Doors and More!