Seamless Garage Door Panel Replacement Near Round Lake Park, IL
If your residential garage door is in relatively good condition besides a couple of damaged panels, a garage door panel replacement is an excellent solution to restore your garage door to like-new condition! Garage Doors and More is in the business of helping residents near Round Lake Park, IL, and nearby communities get the most out of their garage door systems.
Benefits of Garage Door Panel Replacement
- Budget-friendly garage door solution
- Improved garage door functionality
- Increased property value and curb appeal
- Added convenience with proper automatic operation
- Enhanced safety and security for your home and family
- Lower utility costs with better insulation and energy efficiency
The Purpose of Garage Door Panel Replacements
Our Garage Door Panel Replacement Process
Each situation is unique, and Garage Doors and More goes above and beyond to offer tailored services to meet your needs. Most garage door panel replacements follow a similar process, which we’ve detailed below. We want you to feel confident in choosing Garage Doors and More for your Round Lake Park, IL, garage door panel replacement. Feel free to ask us questions about our process!
Our 5-Step Process to Have Your Garage Doors Looking Like New!
- Inspect the Garage Door – One of our technicians will perform an initial inspection to identify damage, wear and tear, and loss in functionality. We’ll determine whether a garage door panel replacement is a good option for your garage door.
- Match the Panels – If possible, we will use your existing door’s model number to match and order your new garage door panels. If the exact model number or brand isn’t available, that’s okay. We can match the material, finish, color, and design so you can’t tell the difference!
- Remove the Old Panels – We’ll schedule the final panel replacement once we’ve received the new panels. We’ll begin by removing the damaged panels from your existing garage door.
- Install the New Panels – This is when the magic happens! Our trained technicians will position the brand-new garage door panels into place and use screws to secure them.
- Test and Adjust the Door – We will ensure the garage door tracks are aligned, the springs hold the proper tension, and the garage door opens and closes smoothly.
Improve the Look of Your Garage Doors Today!
Garage Doors and More is here to help you find the perfect solution for your damaged or malfunctioning garage doors. With a wide range of garage door services available, our IDEA-certified technicians install, repair, replace, and maintain garage doors, garage door openers, and garage door parts.