How Installing a New Garage Door Opener Benefits You
If you question whether or not your garage door will open or close correctly each time you hit your garage door remote or wall switch, it’s time for an upgrade! Garage door openers are meant to give homeowners peace of mind, not added stress and frustration. If you find you’re investing time and money on repeat garage door opener repair, consider a new garage door opener installation near Round Lake Park, IL, which offers:
- Improved safety and security features such as motion sensors, security lights and cameras, rolling code technology, emergency stops, advanced locking systems, battery backup options, and more!
- Decreased noise during operation, especially with belt drive openers.
- Lower utility costs and increased energy efficiency with the use of LED lighting and standby modes.
Added convenience with modern features like remote smartphone access, 2-way audio, and real-time diagnostic reports.
Types of Available Garage Door Openers
The type of opener you choose for your garage door opener installation depends on your preferences and garage space. For example, if your goal is to utilize as much overhead space as possible or if you have a low ceiling, a wall mount opener is your best bet. If affordability is your main concern, we offer durable chain drive openers. If you prefer a virtually silent garage door opener with smooth operation, we recommend a belt drive opener.
Garage Doors and More offers the following types of garage door openers near Round Lake Park, IL:
- Belt Drive Garage Door Openers
- Chain Drive Garage Door Openers
- Wall Mount Garage Door Openers
- Jackshaft Garage Door Openers
- Swing Door Openers
- Smart Garage Door Openers
- WiFi-Enabled Garage Door Openers
The Garage Door Installation Process
The garage door installation process will vary slightly depending on whether you need to replace an old opener or need an opener for a new construction project. Our team will make the process a simple one either way! The following steps outline the process for replacing a garage door opener. Our team will:
- Inspect the existing garage door opener and door system
- Recommend a garage door opener product
- Remove the current opener and prep for the new installation
- Position and mount the new garage door opener
- Connect all electrical components and wiring
- Perform safety checks, test the opener, and make adjustments
- Clean up the work area
- Complete a final customer walkthrough
Schedule Garage Door Opener Installation Near You Today!
What garage door opener brands do you offer?
What are signs I need a garage door opener replacement?
It’s time for a new garage door opener installation if you notice:
- The garage door makes loud noises while opening and closing
- The garage door opens more slowly than usual
- The garage door reverses directions mid-cycle
- The garage door stops moving completely mid-cycle
- The opener motor runs nonstop
- The opener smells like it’s burning
- The wall switch or remote will not work
- You need multiple garage door opener repairs
Do I have to replace my garage door at the same time as my garage door opener installation?